Malai Kulfi Recipe
- 1 litre full cream milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachio
- 15 threads of saffron (kesar) soaked in 1 tbsp milk or water
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
Method (how to make perfect malai kulfi at home)
- Boil milk till ¼ add saffron, sugar and half of the chopped nuts.
- Mix well and let it cool down completely.
- Put some chopped nut in the kulfi mould or any cup or trey and pour milk mixture and cover with foil or lid and freeze for 6-8 hrs.
- After 8 hrs. serve and enjoy.